SIA Security License Training
If you want a career as a security guard or in other similar security roles then this security officer training course will help you towards obtaining the SIA license.
To get one of the qualifications linked to security guard licensing you will need to take three training modules in addition to passing three exams. Our security officer training course is run over four consecutive days or during weekend or evening sessions lasting a minimum of 28 hours.
- Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry.
- Health & Safety for the Private Security Operative.
- Fire Safety Awareness.
- Emergency Procedures.
- The Private Security Industry.
- Communication Skills & Customer Care.
Assessment is by a 40 minute, 25 multiple choice question exam. You must achieve a score of at least 18/25 to pass.
Security Guarding Specialist Module
- Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of Security Officers.
- Access & Egress Control.
- Technology and Systems in the Security Environment.
- The Security Officer and The Law.
- Communicating, Reporting, and also Record-Keeping.
Assessment is by a one hour, 40 multiple choice question exam. To pass, you must achieve a score of at least 28/40.
Security Officer Training Course Conflict Management Module
- Avoiding Conflict & Reducing Personal Risk.
- Defusing Conflict.
- Resolving and Learning from Conflict.
- Application of Communication Skills & Conflict Management for Security Guarding as well as Close Protection.
Assessment is by a 40 minute, 25 multiple choice question exam. To pass, you must achieve a score of at least 18/25.