High-Level Window Cleaning Services
High-Level Cleaning Considerations
Window cleaning seems like an easy job, but it can actually be quite tricky, especially at high-level. The high-level window cleaner is up against the elements, but also faces certain other difficulties throughout the process. Besides the logistical requirements, dry cloths, sponges, and clean water are also a consideration for the removal of smears and watermarks.
Tap water contains impurities, and as a result, spots and smears leftover become the biggest nuisance. We use pure water cleaning systems, making the task much easier and safer.
Our Window Cleaning Method
The benefits of using water-fed pole systems technology:
- Easily absorbs dirt, chemicals, and minerals.
- Final rinse dries to a perfect finish.
- Environmentally friendly sterile cleaning.
- No chemicals or detergents.
- Pole systems reach up to 72ft.
- Windows stay clean longer.
How It Works
Pure water is created by pumping water through filters. This process removes nitrates, chlorine, as well as other impurities that may be present. Once demineralised, it naturally absorbs impurities when applied to a surface. Because of this, it becomes a fantastic medium for window cleaning as no chemicals are needed.
Pure water dries with a streak-free finish, so we don’t need to wipe or leather off. Tough stains and dirt at high-levels become a breeze with a warm water filtration system.
Water Fed System
A water fed pole system for high-level window cleaning services gives benefits such as:
- Safe working and low insurance costs from less risk.
- Telescopic “reach and wash” pole system up to a height of 72ft.
- Cleans awkward windows, fascias, and gutters.
- Brush and only one rinse needed.
- A cleaner finish for longer, as no particles are present for dirt to stick to.