Careers With Stambridge Group
Stewarding & Security
Stewarding is great part-time or casual work, perfect for people looking for extra income and also students looking for part-time work.
The primary role of a security guard is to assist with the provision of an enjoyable and safe experience for customers. Also, you must maintain a high level of customer care and provide practical assistance both inside and outside the venue.
You must be 18 or over, be polite and well-mannered, as well as alert and ready to act when necessary.
Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to duties such as:
- Front of House Duties.
- Checking and Inspecting Tickets.
- Directing Customers Attending the Event.
- General Crowd Management.
- Customer Service & Inquiries.
- Fire Safety and Access Checks.
- Other General Duties.
What We’re Looking For
Someone with qualities such as:
- Commitment and Reliability.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- A Flexible and Pro-Active Approach.
- The Ability to Handle Issues Confidently.
- A Friendly Manner.
Facilities Management & Medical Services
We also employ medical staff and facilities management personnel for positions such as:
- Event Medics & First Responders
- Cleaners & Janitors
- Maintenance & Pest Control
- Window Cleaners
- Washroom Attendants
Future Career Opportunities
Stambridge Group is always progressing and expanding. There are many opportunities for employment in different fields of work due to open up in the near future in areas such as:
- Logistics & Transportation
- Warehouse & Supplies
- Sales & Marketing
- And Much More
Watch this space for job openings. Click the button at the top of the page and fill in our online application form to apply for a position with Stambridge Group now or get in touch with us to talk about other jobs we may have available.